Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Picture for School...

Okay, so most of you reaing this all know that I'm knee deep in the pits of school...And its all online! How gross is that? Anyway,...This semester they decided it would be a great thing for us to have to posts pictures of ourself. I don't know about you, but I don't have just a ton of pics that I want to post of JUST ME anymore....once a kiddo comes...they are always in the pics. Also, I don't think I have EVER had a ton of pics of JUST me anyway.... So I searched through all of my pictures and couldn't find ANYTHING that I could even crop for school. So Logan & I had a small photo shoot in my bedroom at the beginning of the semester. It was fun. Here are a few pics from that interesting little self shoot. This was all off of the timer on the camera too....try doing THAT with an impatient, hard headed, red headed, hiLARious, wants to hold the camera 2 year old! :) Whew...

And then then, the one pic for all that....JUST for school...humph...
how silly looking!? It says, Yes...I took my crazy pic in my room....just for you fools to know what I look like....someone that you will never know in your life....take an online class with....SURE....here I am!?

But moral of the blog....Photo shoots with your 2 y/o are FUN! :)

2 comments:

  1. you crack me up. that is the funniest post ever. not sure why it cracks me up, but the thought of having a bunch of random strangers doing an on-line class together, but having a picture up anyway just cracks me up. you are such a good sport to make it fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah, I thing its nutso, but hey...why not play in the process? :)

    ReplyDelete