Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Less Than 300 Days!!

Check it out peeps! Go all the way to the bottom of my page...You will see my countdown timer for graduation. From this moment...I only have 297 days left until graduation! That is

LESS THAN ONE Year
LESS THAN 10 months
LESS THAN 300 DAYS
Less than 3 semesters
Less THAN from the point of where I started (haha, that is a given, but it just feels good to say)
and WAY PAST The half way point

It feels so good to say, "Hey, I'll graduate this year"

Woo Hoo too doo for me! Yep, just made up that wordish thing...but I don't care. I'm having a moment of excitement. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I can't see the light yet, but I just heard it turn on!!

& when I realized that accomplishment...I just had me a glass of....

No comments:

Post a Comment