Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

I turned 32 on Saturday, where oh where did the time go?? I mean...32? How did I get this old? Yea yea, I know it's not old...but...I just don't know how all these years passed by so quickly. I feel like I was 18 and going off to college for the 1st time just yesterday. (wow...how mamaw did that sound?) Anyway....

So my Mom came over on Wednesday to celebrate with me, since I had to work over the weekend. She made me some yummy, yummy, from scratch, chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter & cream cheese icing! Wow, talk about yummy! Um um um...gotta take them to work tomorrow to get rid of them and get them out of my house. I can't quit eating them.

We also went shopping. It was so nice...an afternoon with no thoughts of school or testing or studying. Oh but it was waiting like an evil demon for me when I got home. Stupid school.

This is my sweet Mommy! She is so gonna kill me for putting up this picture...but I think it's pretty.
So a fake smile though?!? :)

This is my kiddo eating up those yummy cupcakes. Just these pictures of him eating them makes me want one!!!


Mom & Me after our shopping afternoon! I was so tired & so not looking forward to getting back to hitting the books! Oh well...part of it.
Thanks Mom for such a great afternoon! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment