Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love Monkey

y little Valentines made the sweetest card for me Sunday (You know I love crafty crap!). It was so over-the-top & sugary sappy...but I love it. Good job Craig & Logan.
logan,craig,presents
logan,craig,presents
My Valentines...
Logan
My mom got Logan the cutest little valentine shirt. It has a monkey that is wearing a shirt that sais "be mine" and under the monkey, the shirt sais....Love Monkey!! How cute! My little monkey is a "Love Monkey" :) haha.

They were supposed to have a V-Day part at school on Friday, but it got canceled because of the fabulous snow. They had it yesterday instead, so I sent him to school in his ultra-fab Nana-bought V-Day shirt. He looked so cute when he left...he came home a hot mess! :) Typical Day at daycare! What do they do up there?? Literally Roll around in their food & in the dirt? ;)
Logan
Logan
Logan
Logan
Logan
Photobucket
Logan


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!! (BELATED)

No comments:

Post a Comment