Monday, February 15, 2010

Relief

As you all know too well (because I think I cry-baby about it all the time) I'm in graduate school...ugh. Anyway, I finished a research paper last night and turned it in. It is finished, done, turned in...doesn't even matter what the grade is at this point. I'm just glad I don't have to worry with it anymore! Woo Hoo! Woo freakin Hoo!!! WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Whew, the little things in life that make us happy. :) Such a feeling of relief.

2 comments:

  1. NIKKI THIS IS YOUR AUNT WILLETTE WHEN DO YOU HAVE TIME TO DO ALL THIS WHEN YOU HAVE SCHOOL
    I CAN'T EVEN HARDLY WORK TWO DAYS A WEEK AND DO A POWER POINT PROJECT FOR SCHOOL

    GOSH THIS IS REALLY CUTE. LOVE YA AND

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! HEY CRAIG & LOGAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how! I don't really have time...but I just make it. It's part of my stress relief! ;) Thanks. I love working on it!

    ReplyDelete