Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow Day

Well the one time we get great snow in like , what...10-15 years? I have to work! Booo. I made Craig swear he would take pics and video of Logan while because I wasn't gonna get to be there. He took a few. Thanks Craig. Here they are...

Our house covered in all the pretty snow. Check out those trees! Love IT!

While Craig was at home having fun with Lolo in the snow...I did get to see the outside of the PICU for a brief second. The nurses from the children's Cancer Clinic at Batson took a little time to make us a snowman. I ran outside (without a jacket on) for a second to take a few pictures.

Snowman with a crown....does this make it a snowwoman?

Sweet nurses even put an IV pole out there. I bet the kids loved that! Even Mrs. Snowwoman had to have  some meds! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment