Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Big Boy Bed

Logan has officially moved to the big boy bed! We had NO intention of moving him out of his crib anytime soon. Then we decided to let my brother & sis-in-law use his crib for thier new arrival. I love love love for family stuff to get passed around. I think it is so awesome for several members of a family use the same baby furniture over and over again. It makes it all the more special to me....ANYWAY....So since Koen will be here in late February/early March I suppose it is time for Logan to get his bootay out of the crib. I mean, he is only 2 years and 3 months old... ;) Most kiddos are in a real bed by now, but hey....we're slow. So here are a few pics.....


We placed the bed against the wall the first night, because I was worried he would fall out....it is such a long way to the ground you know!
Photobucket
This is how it looks now...I decided he won't fall out! ;)
Photobucket


The first night on his way to sleep. He is actually in the dark here saying...."Mommy, I smiling, take picture" or something like that...
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment