Sunday, August 24, 2008

SURPRISE LORI!!?!

I have been feverishly working this week to get my house ready for Lori's Surprise PARTY!!! :)We decided to do her birthday party 2 weeks after the date so that we could throw her off & make her think that we weren't doing one at all! Great friends we are, huh?!? It is actually kind of mean I think! She was mildly surprised. . . she said she thought something was going on yesterday when her hubby was a little to giggly! Anyway...It all paid off last night with a great party for Lori! She had lots of fun (with no babies might I add!. . . .thanks for keeping the babes grandparents!) ;)

I learned this morning, while looking at my camera pics/video from last night, that you should NEVER EVER EVER let a bunch of people who have been drinking sing Happy Birthday to ANYONE! Let me show you why...it sounds like a bunch of sick cats dying . . . . . . . .


But the cake did ROCK! IT was a strawberry cake with cream cheese icing! AWESOME! :) It was made by a girl I work with if anybody ever needs an AWESOME cake! (did that sound like advertising?) ANYWAY...HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY LORI!


However . . . . the best thing to give people drinking is ROCK BAND!!! We thought we would spend the majority of the night outside, but the rain messed that up! We had more fun inside with the game though! It is sooo much fun! I love to watch people, who are otherwise fairly animated, turn into complete ZOMBIES while watching that dang TV trying to hit all the rights notes. . . .

Zombie Drummer Tiffany & Zombie Guitarist Haley!


Zombie Guitarist Ben....


Zombie Drummer Alan...


Despite it all. . . ROCK BAND was a great hit! :)



just another pic.....



1 comment:

  1. I hate i couldn't make it! Looks like everyone had a great time and your house looks spectacular...just the little bit that the pictures show!! I'll have to come over and check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete