Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Logan is already 9 months old?

I mean, where does the time go? I swear I was just pregnant yesterday & now I have a crawling, about to be walking almost 10 month old? How did that happen? I just wish that I could freeze time right now & soak up every single moment with my precious child! I just don't even know how to stress how fast it flies! Okay...so I am rambling...anyway.....Here are some of my favorite pictures of my beautiful baby boy from this month!

What about this belly? How cute? Of course we can't play IN the exersaucer anymore, only outside of it! Because being INSIDE of it would mean he would be trapped! :)

Let me just tell you about this kid's slobber!?! It is endless & some kind of thick! How do they produce this stuff? I mean, one good string could stretch from one end of our house to the other, I SWEAR! :)Love to play in the bathtub! Do all kids love the water this much? Alfalfa hair-do is in!This is Logan's basket of toys at his Great Grandma's house....that yellow ball was a great source of entertainment for Logan's parents the first night he saw it! It scared him half to death! it was the first time we had ever seen Logan get scared of an object & it was truly funny! Yes...there is a special place in hell for us for laughing at our child...but I promise..You would have laughed too!

Logan and His Grandpa Mayo
Logan & Acey at breakfast at Primo's
Logan's 1st time to fall asleep in his highchair...
...notice how he still has a grip on that toy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment