Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Newest Mayo Family Member...Sophie

So, we moved to a new (old) house that actually has a yard & I suppose I decided that we should have our own zoo? When the former owners moved out, they decided it would be a good idea to leave their cat (blackberry...long story) ANYWAY... My hubbs has always wanted a chocolate Labrador retriever...so being the awesomely sweet wife that I am (hahahahaha...whatever) I thought it would be nice to carry out that dream for him, so here.... I introduce Sophie!

















She is also supposed to be this sweet little hunting dog, that will be Craig's hunting buddy eventually....however I think that she is already a trader!.... What do you think? think this is so cute...I can't even take credit for this picture! My niece and nephew (Lexi & Drake) Did this while they were at my house! They got some of Logan's stuffed deer & put them around Sophie! I thought it was too cute & had to get this picture for Craig of his "hunting" dog!


I

No comments:

Post a Comment