Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Logan, Logan....

I did pretty good for a while sending out pictures of Logan...but then that came to a screeching stop! So here is a catch up session on Logan's growth! I love pictures! So here are some of my favorite ones over the past months....then I'll be all caugh up, catching everyone up! :)

Logan at 5 months old....
at his first baseball game...we went to watch my brother Eric play at Hinds.

Cheering Eric on!
This is Logan's 1st time wearing a hat....
of course...Logan and his cutie little friend...Acey Claire
Logan at 6 months old.....
checking out himself in the mirror.... now checking me out...
now trying to give himself a kiss.... :)
Bathtime....
kisses from Daddy...
Logan at 7 months old....
1st time in pool...
What can I say? It's Rubber Ducky!?!

Logan at 8 months old...
His 1st time in the grass....He loved it

I mean? What can you say about this?


Alrighty then...that catches you up on some pics over the past several months that I have fallen behind on emails...Sorry! ;) Hope you enjoy! Logan just woke up....so Il'l try to get some 9 month pictures up this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment