Wednesday, August 19, 2009

To clean or not to clean?

Logan has this camo bean bag that he got last year, from his Papaw, for Christmas. He is sorta partial to it. Well today, I sat on this thing and realized that it just was nasty. So I decided that today would be bean bag cleaning day. I thought, easy enough...take off the cover and throw it in the was. Hahahahah. . .yea right. I thought that there would be a bag full of "beans" when I unzipped it & I could just pull them out, throw it in the wash, shove the bag back in then WALA! Clean Bean Bag! Uhm, not really. This is what I opened the zipper up to find. . .


Those beans don't look so small to you?? Well let me just show you exactly how small they are. This is a matchbox car (or hotwheels car). Do you see that little white ball next to the wheel? Well, that my friend is the beans that fill up the bean bag.


Now, this is how many bags of beans I emptied out of that bag! SIX GARBAGE BAGS FULL!!!!

So word to the wise....just throw the thing away & buy another one. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment