Saturday, August 8, 2009

Statement to Craig

Okay, so I need to clarify about something. I got in "trouble" last night for for a previous entry I made about Craig. ;) How he even knew this was on my blog is beyond me, because I didn't even think he ever read it. Anyway, I made the comment that he "knew how to play the guitar okay, and had a gorgeous voice"...Well he does have a pretty voice, which is not the part I got in trouble for. The part about playing the guitar okay was the part! So I didn't mean it to sound like he couldn't play the guitar...I just wouldn't know how good he is BECAUSE HE WON'T PLAY IN FRONT OF ME! So take that Hubby! I'm not gonna go out and say that your awesome, because I wouldn't know! ;0) If you ever play for me an entire song through, then I'll retract my statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment