Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dino Bank

We bought Logan a "piggy" bank. . . except for that it is a dinosaur. He is so in love with this thing! I have to keep it put up most of the time though, because he thinks that it is supposed to be a toy to carry around. He doesn't understand that it is just to put money in yet...but one day he will, oh he will.


The Dino Bank. . .



Here he is with his new dino. . .



He does pretty good putting those little coins in the mouth, which is suprising to me at his age. He gets irritated when he can't get it in. . .but overall does great.



This is right after we all said "NO!" at the same time (Craig, Bill, & I) when Logan was about to shove several coins in his mouth. Needless to say, we scared him & he cried. Poor little guy.

Oh yeah, we got this a Nursery Rhymes in Flowood, MS if anyone wants one. I think they really neat! (did I just say neat?). wow.



No comments:

Post a Comment