Monday, September 15, 2008

So it's weird?

So, I've been playing around with photoshop...& I OBVIOUSLY have ZERO idea what I am doing! I was playing around with this picture that I posted a few days ago of Acey & Logan. . . and the hubbs informed me that it was just plain weird looking, then later Acey's mom, Lori, let me know that it looked weird too! :) So here is what I think turned out weird. . . .

Now that looks weird! :)

I'm new to photoshop & I'm going to continue to post my WEIRD stuff until I get the hang of it! :)

Here is the original. . .

What about this one?

Or this?

Remind you of something? . . .

Hahahahahahahahaha! I know, I'm a big dork!

What is also weird is the new Header I have for our blog! I'm tired & playing around, but I think it is funny! :) Here it is again for your comedic enjoyment!. . . .

I mean, why else would he have his arm out like that AND looking in that direction in the picture? For me to place cartoon flowers in it of course! :) Yea, I know. .

2 comments:

  1. Love those pictures and you are too funny with photoshop! The flowers look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love them too! :) Yeah, me and photoshop. . . we'll see? I need to take a class or something! :)

    ReplyDelete