Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fun Day!

Craig & I work so many opposite days of each other! We don't get to spend a lot of fun days together with the entire family! Well we went shopping today & had fun! Who cares?Right?!? :) Anyway, while we were out shopping, we found a Halloween costume for Logan that we BOTH loved! When we got home, we realized that our son has a mind of his own! The thing about that is. . . . We never even considered that LOGAN wouldn't like it! :)

It started with him arching his back trying to get away from Daddy (since he is the one who held him while Mommy put it on!)

Then he kept doing this weird thing with his hands, throwing them up in the air . . . guess he thought it would make the costume come off?!? Who knows. . . but it was funny! Aren't we mean parents?. . . laughing at our child's expense? Nah. . .here you can see. . .
Then he just had this pouty horrible look on his face the entire time he had the costume on. . .

How pitiful, yet adorable is this face?!?. . . . .

He has to wear this costume, he looks totally adorable in it, I mean check out his tail! :)

He finally gave in & let me get a picture of him not totally upset!

Would I be horrible if I make him wear it? Surely he'll get used to it, Right?!?

Anyway, things finally got all better when I took off the Tigger costume & put him in the bath, our favorite place! :)

However, I still think he was mad at me about the costume. . . . . oh well! :) Sure it won't be the last time he'll ever be mad at me! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment