Sunday, September 7, 2008

Here Kitty Kitty! or wait. . . FREE KITTY KITTY!

I don't know if I have shared this yet, but when we moved into this house we got a little extra something or should I say it pleural "somethingS" that wasn't in our house contract! The previous owners decided it would be a good thing to LEAVE their cat here!?! Anyway, we thought. . .well it is an outside cat that is familiar with the area, so no harm no foul. We decided that it would be okay to keep the cat. Well, a few weeks go by & we start to notice that the cat is getting a little plump? We just figured, well if the previous owners thought enough of her to leave her, maybe they weren't feeding her a lot? So maybe she is just getting enough nutrition now & she is fatting up a bit. Well as a couple of more weeks go by, she is just down right gotten a fat tummy! Well guess what. . . that little kitty is PREGO! Oh well? Anyway, she gave birth 1 month ago tomorrow! So she was pregnant when she got left behind. She had the kittens under our house! We have been hearing their sweet little meows here and there, but no kitty sightings have been reported to date! Well they finally showed their cute little faces today! They haven't seen any people yet, so of course as soon as they saw me, they took off under the house again! :) So I waited patiently in my bedroom waiting for them to come back out(with camera in hand of course!) Anyway. . .here they are. I only saw 2, so I am assuming that is all she had! They will be 4 weeks old tomorrow, so in 2-4 more weeks we will have FREE KITTENS! So pass the word along!

There is a black & white kitty, and then a solid black kitty.

Here is black kitty sneaking out from under the deck. . .

Mommy & Black & White kitty playing. . .


Black & White kitty checking out mom drink water. . .

Here is what appears to be Black & White Kitty's first time trying to drink water!


The kitty cats wouldn't let me get near him/her? But after I took some pictures I tried to go back out and see them. Black and white kitty let me hold her since mommy was sitting in my lap. Black kitty still wanted nothing to do with me! They are so cute, so don't forget if anyone wants a kitty kitty, CALL ME! Excuse the quality of the pics. . . they were taken through the window.

Was that the most boring post ever or what? Sorry! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment