Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Trick-or-Treat, Smell my Feet???

Someone fabulous that I love & loves me(name will remain unknow....DAD) taught my kid how to say the grand old saying of . . .

"Trick or Treat,
Smell My Feet,
Give me something Good to Eat"

Thank goodness it didn't go to the underwear part!!! Anyway, so that is how we started off our night on Halloween!! Little man had a blast! We really had a good time watching him & Acey getting into the Halloween spirit! They "rurnt" now!! They just love it! I can't wait to see them in action again next year! I thought they would still be more standoff-ish this year, but they weren't!

They are so excited by Lori's little brother, Jack. he is 7 years old, and you know they just think he is grown. I love watching them with him! They all had a great time after the night was over playing & laughing. Kiddos are just the best, right!? Oh but to live one day more with that kind of care free spirit!!

Here are a few pics from the night!!

Halloween 2010



Halloween 2010

How cute is this lady's front door?? Love it!
Halloween 2010
You know I wonder where Logan get's this uncomfortable face when he takes pictures....not anymore.
Halloween 2010
What is this face? This kid!!!
Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010


Halloween 2010
Here is that nutty "cheese" face again!? Gotta work on that! We ran into Woody's twin along the way. . .
Halloween 2010
OMG!? This face... That is just aweful!! HAHAHA!!
Halloween 2010

? Hahahaha!!
Halloween 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment