Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We went for our annual trip to the pumpkin patch earlier this month. Except for this year we didn't go with our regular friends, we went with Logan's Daycare. My mom & I rode along & had a pretty good time. Logan was his usual self...lost my keys. That was fun. I know, I shouldn't have given them to him in the first place, but you know how that goes...shoulda, coulda, woulda...anyway.

Here are a few pics from that day. . .
Logan

Logan's 3y/o class...
Logan,Logan

Checking out the tractor that is going to pull the hay ride. . .oh if you only knew the excitement this causes in Logan!!!
Logan,Logan

Logan,Logan

Nana & Logan. . .
Logan,Logan

Logan,Logan

Checking out the deer. . .
Logan,Logan

Logan,Logan

Logan has recently gotten a bow & arrow set. He now thinks he should shoot everything that has fur? And act like it too!?
Logan,Logan

Logan,Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment