Monday, May 24, 2010

Introducing Calie. . .

As I mentioned earlier on facebook...my sweet little kitty, Blackberry, died a couple of weeks ago. She was died from surgical complications while being spaded. It really don't even like cats...but I really liked her. I think because she acted like a dog. She was so sweet, she came to you when you called her, and she walked around beside you like an eager little doggie all the time.

This is Blackberry. Stupid cat...I cannot believe she went and died on the OR table? What was she thinking? RIP little Blackberry.
Blackberry

Anyway, she had 3 kittens that she left after her death. I decided that I would keep one of them (the other 2 are out and for free if you want one!)...We decided hopefully this one will act like her mom! She's already pretty sweet, a little skiddish...but that is getting better.

We named her Calie.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dear Calie,
Please be smarter than your mom when we take you to get fixed. I would like for you not to die. Okay? Thanks. Oh & try not to go in the street either! Thanks again.
Love,
Nikki

2 comments:

  1. nikki! i didn't realize you had such a sweet blog. thanks facebook!
    so sorry about your kitty! i don't like cats either, but i can totally understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that dumb cat kinda made me sad! I didn't know you had a blog either gal!! I'll have to add it to my list!! :)

    ReplyDelete