Saturday, May 29, 2010

Free Kitty Kitty!

So in the previous post, Introducing Calie, I talked about my sweet little Blackberry that died. Anyway, she had 3 kittens, one of which I'm keeping...Calie. The other 2 are so cute & sweet, but we need to give them away. I just can't keep that many kitties. They are about 2.5 months old.
This one looks completely black, but she actually has some light pin-stripes that are dark brown, really cool looking in the sunlight...which is about the only time that you can see the color variation.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This one is the most playful of the bunch. She is always trying to get into something. Funny as hell!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

 If you are interested in one, just let me know! Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment