Monday, January 18, 2010

Few New Paintings

I have no time to paint, but I sure try to make time when I can. It is such a stress reliever (if there is such a thing in my life right now) Anyway, Here are a few new ones.

This is one for the mother-in-law...She likes flowers....
Photobucket


Here is one that I'm working on. It is a guitar (obviously), but it is not finished.
Photobucket

Something simple for the bathroom...
Photobucket


This one is a redo, or simply a touch up of an old one. It's hanging in our dining room.

Photobucket


One over the couch in the den...did this one over the Christmas holidays. Not to sure that this one is gonna survive yet (survive means not being painted over!) Actually...today when I walked passed it, decided it is gonna die...totally getting painted over! Too Dr. Seuss-ish for me. However, I do love love Dr. Seuss....just not hanging in my den!
Photobucket
Speaking of Dr. Seuss....here is a good one from him

"Be who you are & say what you feel because
those who mind don't matter &
those who matter don't mind!"

2 comments:

  1. Nikki, This is Kirk Gipson. I had no idea you painted. These are really good.

    How much do you want for the guitar? No, I'm not kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kirk! I would be glad to paint one for you! That one isn't really finished yet!

    ReplyDelete