Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Little Rocker

As many of you who know my child already know, he is totally into music. . .country especially. We watch music more than cartoons around this place. (except for Finding Nemo is starting to come into close 2nd these days). Anyway, Jason Aldean in particular is his favorite country music singer. He knows most of the songs, and even sings a few words here and there. It is totally precious. Anyway, he has this little electric guitar (cootar as he calls it) that he now plays along with the videos that he watches. These little clips aren't as funny as they were PRIOR to me pulling out the camera. . .Why do they do that? Anyway. . .here is a sneak peak at the Little Rocker. (mute my music on the sidebar or you can't really hear the video).




Same thing...different day. And sometimes he is so into the music he just stands there like a knot on a log staring at the TV.




IMG_5092 copy1

I swear that I do dress my child... I just seem to always catch him on video/pictures half/not dressed. Oh well. Some people would say clothing is over-rated anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment