Friday, October 9, 2009

Christmas Tour of Homes

I'm sitting at my computer right now, since my sick little man is finally napping & my fever is currently down as well. I hope that we both feel better by tomorrow! I was reading other people's blogs & stumbled something fabulous this on Kelly's Korner. She had a reference link on her page to another lady's blog who is hosting a Christmas Tour of Homes. This lady, "The Nester", apparently got the idea from another blog that I read, BooMama. OMG I am totally rambling...must be the sickness. Anyway...I found her link to last years Christmas Tour of Homes...I'm getting ready to check it out...but I figured you would like to check out other people's Christmas decorated houses too! WOO HOO! This might actually make me forget that I don't feel good! There is the direct link to the site from last year. . .


have fun. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment