Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just another fun day in the Sun (well not so sunny, but who cares!)

Just another fun-filled happy day outside with Logan. What is it about "outside" that makes a kid so happy? Especially a little kid? I still don't really understand the fascination with it...but I just go along with it. We spend a lot of time outside, because that is all the little monkey said...."I wanna go OUTSIDE". I'll have to get some video of this before he quits doing it. He says that statement & shakes his head "yes" at the same time...as if this will make me say the answer he wants about going into the great outdoors. We can't even say that word at our house, or else all hell will break loose. You can be on the other side of the house & say "outside" & I swear he will hear you and come a running! Screaming & smiling the entire way to the back door...because it is the special door that gets him where he wants to go! ;) These are just a few pictures of our play day outside...

He has Lilly totally under his spell....Whenever Logan is right up on Lilly...she just lays on her back, not sure if she is scared or just doesn't care what he does?? Poor dog.
Dad telling Logan what to do & not to do....typical. Looks like a coach.

running....just running where ever he goes....always running.....
and now running from Daddy....

Now coming back...got outsmarted by Daddy...

uh oh, ran too fast & not paying attention...fell off the deck...oops.

One of his fun things is the terrible piece of a 4-wheeler that he has. Bless his little chunky heart...it is just not meant to carry his weight. So in order to have fun on it, he has to ride it only on the pavement & only downhill. It won't carry all of his weight in the grass & especially not uphill! So here we are all happy that we are going downhill....and making sure that Mommy is close behind...

Now, we made it to the end of the driveway & so we have to carry the thing back to the top of the driveway & start over. In the mean time...he gets soooooo mad!!! He can't stand that it won't go to the top of the driveway. So we have decided to get him one for his birthday. Bless his little heart, he won't have the redneck 4-wheeler anymore!

Checkin out his ride...
Klutz...JUST like Mommy....

So Logan loves to play in the plants...not really sure exactly what the fascination of the plants are, or just playing in the pine straw? I guess it is either a toddler thing, or a boy thing. Both of which I'm not...so I just continue to play along that it is totally the best piece of pine straw that I have ever seen! ;) Here is Logan picking a flower, supposed to be for me (because that is what Daddy told him to do....) However, the sweet little easily distracted mind of my 21 month old stopped at the dog, because she was closer & then fed her my flower. Thanks.

So, Being the great photographer that I am...totally messed this shot up. I somehow got the camera to focus on the wrong thing. So instead of a nice little shot of Craig & Logan playing with the kitty...you get them blurred and it is so nicely focused on the stupid plant. Good Job, Nikki.

He has this new precious face that he makes when he hears a siren...LOVES SIRENS! Every time the noise starts...he makes this face & asks "wats dat?" It is great & I'm so excited that I caught the face on camera! Yay me!
Sweaty little man after all that fun outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment