Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Paint Day

Logan & I are still stuck inside while he is under the weather. So we painted a picture today...Logan had a few brush strokes in there...so I thought I would post our work. I'll have to strip him down soon & let him do his own finger painting. I'm sure that'll be a HUGE mess! :) I still remember the first time I did finger painting with my niece & nephew, Lexi & Drake. It was so much fun. Lexi liked it WAY more than Drake. I think he was only like 1 then? Long time ago. Anyway...here is our artwork of the day. I'm not really sure where I'm going to hang it yet...maybe in my bedroom. I'm may do a little more work on it later? Who knows! I wish I had an art studio (you know since I'm such a pro & all) haha.

3 comments:

  1. I like it!! It looks great!! Love the swirls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted this to remind me of your artistic ability! Now, I need some artwork for the house, so get to work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shaun! I love the swirls too. Craig was making fun of them yesterday, and said that they must be my signature b/c every painting i do has them somewhere.

    Saranne, as for your painting...you let me know a day & time and we'll drink some sort of alcohol & paint. It is so easy to do.

    ReplyDelete