Thursday, June 18, 2009

Afternoon delight...I think not.

So I went to Wallie World today to get Logan a little sprinkler to play with. I thought he would love this so much. Hot as you know what outside, so sprinkler should surely equal fun right? NOT! Here is the lovely little Monster Man acting like I don't know what! It was sooooooooooooooooooooooo ridiculous that I had to get the camera, because it was slightly amusing. ;)



Here is Craig just adding salt to the wound...it really made Logan happy! I swear we aren't bad parents...sometimes it is just really fun to antagonize them when they are being melodramatic!!


This is Papaw trying to convince Logan to get back in the yard and go play in the water...so didn't happen. . .

"but Papaw...I don't wanna!"

. . .instead...he just took Papaw's coke!

Finally, after getting his way, water is cut off....and getting a little coke. . . there was a small smirk, or atleast something that didn't look a freaked out scream! Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment