Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Snow Day & I missed it!!!!!

So I had to work on the one day that it snows ever in Mississippi...okay, so that may be exaggerated a TAD, but whatever. I had to settle for the not so fresh, next day pictures. Here ya go folks...so they aren't fresh snow pics...get over it.

This is looking out our front door. I love that you can see the snow on the ground, but only Logan's silhouette.

isn't this sad...look at all the dang pine needles and sticks in the snow...sucks that I wasn't there to get the pictures of the snow before all that got in the way! :( Oh well...
Check out all of that snow on the arm of the rocking chair!! Wow...do I sound like I've never seen snow or WHAT?
Look at all that snow...not really, but it is fun to look at anyway!
I suppose if I REALLY wanted to have pretty snow pictures I would move somewhere that it snowed more....no thank you! That stuff stuck around our house for about 2 days & it got on my nerves! I could not imagine having it longer than that!

4 comments:

  1. We were riding around the area looking for houses and tried to figure out which one was yours but couldn't really decide becasue we never saw either of your vehicles. The picture of the front confirms what we thought! It's super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were riding around the area yesterday looking for houses and we tried to figure out which one was yall's, we weren't sure becasue we didn't see ya'lls vehicles! The picture confirms our thoughts! Super Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, for the 2 exact same comments. I thought I was having problems posting so I re-typed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Our cars are in the back of the house!! Nobody ever knows if we are home or not! :)

    ReplyDelete