Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Parade!

I got to take Logan to his 1st Christmas parade in downtown Vicksburg yesterday! I was really worried that he would be to cold, cranky, and not like being confined to the stroller. I also figured the loud music from the marching bands would scare the crap out of him too! I was wrong about all! He had so much fun! He was soooo good through the entire 45 minute long parade!!! He LOVED all of the marching bands...he even danced as most of them passed! :) It was tooo cute!

All bundled up, waiting for the parade to start....

Lexi & Logan, these 2 refused to look at the camera at the same time!!!


Checking out how he can get his hands on my camera during the parade! :)


They had fake snow coming down during parts of the parade. So Shaun & I figured we needed a picture in the only snow we were going to get!


Logan's favorite float! Actually it was my favorite float! The little dancers behind this float were sooo cute!


Don't have gloves....Just use socks! :)


Logan watching one of the marching bands pass...I think this was Vicksburg Junior High's band if I remember correctly!
...it was so much fun! I can't wait for next year's parade! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment