Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year was the first year that I hosted Thanksgiving, or any holiday for that matter, at my house. I was so nervous that something wasn't going to go right. I know most people don't worry about stuff like this, but tradition has always been a big part of our family holidays. Everything was great, and I think everyone had a good time! I hope this starts out a new tradition for us! Here are some of the pics from today!

Logan was the first one to get to dig in, courtesy of Papaw Douglas!
He loved it!

Trying to snap with Grandma! :)

Logan being sweet & hugging Lexi. This was too adorable...Lexi was just standing away from him, and Logan reached out, pulled Lexi to him & gave her a big hug....tooo sweet!


Here is Nana Brenda trying desperately to get Logan to look at her for a picture!

Drake LOVES our waterfall , he is nonstop up on that rock watching the water go down...Oh little boys! :) The things that amuse them!

Now is this typical of what men do at holidays or what...just stand around, talk about nothing (or hunting...sorry!) and look at nothing!

Still trying to get that shot!

Little Miss Princess Lexi flirting with the camera! What a doll!

Still looking pretty typical!

....and STILL trying to get that shot, huh, Brenda!?!


We also tried to be photographers today!

Drake fell....not sure why, but I remember it was pretty cute at the time...and I like the look on his face in this pic!


Sweet little family!
Logan & Daddy.....
Now you see how we got him to smile like that in the picture above.... :)

My little fam!


Doing his favorite thing...being outside & holding a stick?!? What is it with the sticks?


Thanksgiving 2008! (gotta love timers!)
(

No comments:

Post a Comment