Friday, November 7, 2008

Crashin' Computer!

Well it is so nice to finally have this piece of trash back! I haven't posted in a while, because my computer crashed a couple of weeks ago. :( It was awful! I got what is apparently called . . . "the blue screen of death" . . .whatever that means? I just know that screen came up & them bam......nothing? I have a friend who's hubby is obviously a computer genius! He fixed it for us! Thank God for that! I was convinced I was going to have to buy another computer. When that happens you just realize how dependent our lives are on these stupid things! For those of you who don't "back up" your stuff on the computer already...please start to do so now! Promise . . .it will save you a lot of heartache!

The night after it crashed it took it to our friend to get fixed. . . when I walked in the door with the broken computer, her 20 month old said "Trash?" . . .how appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment