Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Art

Art isn't just what you paint, it's what you snap! :) (and then carefully revise in a photo editing program!!) This one is so going on the wall. It is a picture of Logan & Acey at the zoo back in March. This one I LOVE!

Photobucket
The original post is HERE, but so you don't have to look back...this is the unedited version. It's still supercute...because they are of course...BUT I just can't leave well enough alone. (this should come as a real shocker to those of you who know me! he he he)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. super sweet picture! what software/program do you use? randall gave me a great camera, but i need a great photo program. let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a combo of Photoshop Elements & Picnik.com. I just actually recently found out about Picnik ...but I love it!!

    ReplyDelete