Monday, April 5, 2010

Here comes Petter Cottontail

Easter was a fabulous day this year! To start with, how awesome is it that Jesus died on the cross for me & you? Wow, we are so lucky. I cannot imagine the sacrifice of sending your only son to die in order to save people, ones that are here & bad, ones that are here and act good, and all those ones that have never even been born? Wow! Sacrifice! I'm so glad that we serve such a loving God that was willing to save us all!

2nd fabulous part of Easter this year. . .I got put on call from work!!! I'm was so stoked! I got to stay home from work with my family & celebrate Easter. I got to watch Logan see his Easter basket, & I was able to watch his sweet little face while we hunted Easter eggs! It was just tons of fun! I'm so thankful for the opportunity to be able to stay with my family! :) Woo HOo!

Here are a few pics from the day...

This is when he first woke up, before he saw that the Easter Bunny came. . .

Logan,Easter 2010
How do you sleep with something hard like this? Sleeping with Buzz was very short lived. I probably need to try to find him a stuffed one. . .
Logan,Easter 2010

This was his basket, just as the Easter Bunny left it. ;) And before Logan got ahold of it.
Logan,Easter 2010
Gotta love Woody. God knows Logan LOVES Toy Story right now!!
Photobucket
The little turkey ate this thing in about 2 seconds flat!!
Photobucket

That kid tore into the candy as soon as he asw the basket!! He is so my kid! Check out those cute little easter eggs that look like animals. I loved them. We had barn yard animal eggs & dinosaur eggs. They were so cool.
Photobucket

This was his first ring pop. Love the blue tongue after he ate it!
 Photobucket
Photobucket

Ready to hunt! He was so cute while he was hunting eggs. It took him a second to realize exactly what he was supposed to be looking for, but he caught on fast. After he figured it it out...So So cute. He would get this huge smile on his face every time he saw an egg and say "Mommy, its a BLUE egg", or whatever color egg he found. LOVED IT!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
.
You think I got carried away with the eggs? These are the 2 baskets he filled up on the hunt? Oh well. He liked it. I had a trail. The eggs started at our back door, went out through the back of our yard, down through the back of Helen's yard (logan's great grandmother lives next door to us), and then up to her back door. An Egg Trail. :) It took a lot of eggs to make it that far.
Photobucket

These are just some pics from over at Helen's house after the hunt.
Sweet Helen...
Photobucket

Logan not wanting to share any hugs with Nana...2 year olds...you never know. One minute they are so lovey, the next... not so much.
Photobucket
laughing at ?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweet little Daddy, obviously not wanting me to take his picture! :)
Photobucket

He refused to let me get a cute picture of him in the swing at Helen's...oh well. 2 year olds.
Photobucket

Sweet Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment